The Samsung Frame boasts several features that should interest anyone. First, it has hardware that offers incredible video, colors, and sound. On top of that, you even get a screen that turns into 20 stunning renowned paintings
Before you can enjoy these features, it would help if you tweaked the Samsung Frame Art mode settings. But if you are not sure of the steps to take, you might not get the expected results. Besides, you might even become frustrated with the whole process.
In this post, we will be talking about different settings for using the Samsung Frame Art Mode. So if you don’t know how to adjust this feature, you can use this article as a guide. Now let’s get started and show you how to adjust your Samsung Frame Art Mode TV.
Samsung Frame Art Mode Settings Guide
Now here are the settings for tweaking the Frame Art Mode on Samsung TVs. But before using these tips, we recommend that you go through the owner’s manual of the TV. You can also seek help from Samsung Customer Service.
How Do I Use a Samsung Frame Art Mode?
There is nothing much to using the Samsung Frame Art Mode TV. All you have to do is use the following steps:
For activating Art Mode:
- Press the Power Button on the Samsung OneRemote
For changing the featured Art on the Samsung Frame TV:
- Hit Select on the One Remote (Art Mode)
- Choose your preferred category by scrolling to the Samsung Collection
- Choose your preferred artwork and hit Select
For Adjusting the Art Mode Settings:
- Download and install the SmartThings app ( for 2018 Frame TVs) or Smart View app for 2017 or earlier Frame TVs)
- Launch any of the apps and choose Frame TV
- Choose the Art Mode settings and pick Settings
- Choose any of your preferred settings e.g. Brightness, Color Tone, Night Mode, Sleep After, Motion Detector Sensitivity
For Subscribing to the Art Store
- Scroll to the Art Store
- Click on Membership- Subscribe
- Choose a payment method
Does Samsung Frame Also Come On Automatically?
Yes, the Frame Art Mode appears automatically. But before it can work, you will have to press the Power button twice. For turning it off, press and hold the Power button.
How Long Does Art Mode Stay?
The Samsung Frame can last between 5 minutes and 4 hours. But the duration depends on the setting chosen by the user.
How Do I Stop My Samsung Frame TV from Turning Off
Due to some settings, the Samsung Frame TV tends to go off from time to time. But if you want it to stay on, try the following settings:
- Scroll to the Art Mode Home Screen
- Switch off Night Mode
- Increase the Sleep After Time
Do You Have to Pay for Art on Frame TV?
If you are using art from the Samsung Art Store, you will have to pay for a monthly subscription. But you can avoid payments and stick to free images from Canva or public domain websites. Furthermore, you can also install your photos and use them as art for the Samsung Frame TV.
Now here are the settings for adding any of the art to your Samsung TV:
- Download your preferred art into a thumb drive
- Insert the thumb drive into the Samsung Frame TV via the Samsung One Connect Box
- Switch on the TV and scroll to Art
- Select an image and choose Save to My Photos
- Go to My Photos and select Set
- Select your preferred matting, brightness, and toning options
How Can I Make My Frame TV look More Realistic?
Do the images on your screen look weird? If yes, you might have to use the following settings to make the pictures better.
- Stick with vintage pieces or other art that include muted features
- Head to the TV artwork settings and choose ” No Matte”
- Reduce the brightness of the artwork
- Use the brightness of your room to adjust the warm/cold settings of the artwork
Samsung Art Store Images (Free)
You can get up to 20 free works of art on your Samsung TV. But as the TV does not offer more free images, you will have to depend on your photos or images from third-party websites.
Can You Leave Frame TV On All the Time?
Yes, the Samsung Frame TV can stay on for long periods. After all, the device was designed to consume less energy than the TV mode.
Can You Put Your Custom Art On the Samsung Frame TV?
Yes, you can install your art on the Samsung Frame TV with the following steps :
- Adjust the Image to 3840 x 2160 px
- Download and install the Smart Thing App
- Launch the app and choose Art Mode
- Choose “No Mat” and press Set
- Wait for the image to appear on your screen.
Can the Frame TV Play Music While in Art Mode?
No, the Frame TV does not display installed art as it plays music. Instead, it shows the lyrics or the album art of the current song.
Samsung Frame Motion Sensor Settings
Thanks to the motion sensor, the TV can determine if the room ( where it is placed) is empty. But before it can activate this feature, the Samsung Frame TV should be on Art Mode. If you want to adjust the motion sensor settings of your Samsung Frame TV, use the following steps:
- Hit the button at the center of the remote control
- Press the Down button thrice and the Right button twice to reach the art mode settings
- Click on Motion Settings and adjust the required settings
Samsung Frame Art Mode not working: How to Fix
Does your Samsung Frame TV go off unexpectedly? If yes, there is a high chance that you might have to disable some of the Art Mode Settings.
- Press the Home Button on your remote control
- Press the Left Direction button
- Choose Art – Art Mode Options
- Turn Off the Sleep After and Motion Detector Settings