The Scotts Wizz Spreader is one of the top tools for your garden. Asides from dispersing chemicals/seeds properly, this device is quite handy and easy to use.
Before you can enjoy the benefits of this device, you will have to use the right settings. But if you are not sure of the best adjustments, using the Wizz Spreader comes as a difficult task.
Luckily, there are ideal settings for this device. Besides, these figures are listed for various types of items used with the Scotts Wizz Spreader.
Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings Guide
Here are the best settings for using the Scotts Wizz Spreader with various products. But before using our guide, we suggest that you read the manual that comes with the product.
- Scotts Wiz Spreader Settings for Scotts Turf Builder Weed & Feed – 4
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Tall Fecuse Mix – 1
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Crabgrass and Grassy Weed Preventer – 3.25
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Weed Control Plus Lawn Food – 3.15
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Turf Builder Lawn Food – 3.15
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Green Max Lawn Food – 4
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Turf Builder Southern Lawn Builder – 3.15
- Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Winterguard Lawn Food – 4
a. Scotts Wiz Spreader Settings for Scotts Turf Builder Weed & Feed
With this Scott’s turf builder and Scotts Wiz Spreader, you can keep your lawns healthy while dealing with annoying weeds. For the best results, make sure the Wizz Spreader is set at 4.
b. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Tall Fecuse Mix
As mentioned earlier, the Scotts Wizz Spreader is ideal for spreading different chemicals. For instance, if you want to spread some Grass Seed Fecuse Mix, you should pick a Wizz spreader setting of 1.
c. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Crabgrass and Grassy Weed Preventer
With a good weed preventer, you can avoid the presence of weeds and crabgrass. As you apply this chemical, leave the setting at 3.25.
d. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Lawn Food
It is easy to feed your lawn while keeping it free from weeds. But if you want to enjoy the best results, pick a setting of 3.15.
e. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food
The Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food serves as an ideal product for enhancing your lawn. But before you can get the expected results, it would help if you applied this chemical with a spreader setting of 3.15.
f. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Green Max Lawn Food
Are you still looking for spreader settings for the Wizz model? If yes, you can apply the Scotts Green Max Lawn Food With these settings, you should expect more than a decent lawn.
g. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Turf Builder Southern Lawn Builder
There is nothing much to applying the Southern Lawn Builder. All you have to do is leave the Wizz spreader at 3.15 and move around the lawns.
h. Scotts Wizz Spreader Settings for Scotts Winterguard Lawn Food
If you want to prepare your garden for harsh winter conditions, you might have to apply the Scotts WinterGuard Lawn Food. For the best results, use a setting of 4 to disperse this product.
How to Care for the Scotts Wizz Spreader
Asides from using the right setting, the Wizz Spreader needs the best care before it can perform efficiently. Now here are some tips for maintaining the Scotts Wizz Spreader:
- Remove any leftover materials from the Wizz Spreader. Then wash out the device by hosing it down.
- Avoid dipping the device in water for long periods
- Replace the batteries as often as possible
- Use the Wizz Spreader with the instructions listed on its manual
- Report any complaints with the Scotts Wizz Customer Service Centre
How to Use the Scotts Wizz Spreader
If you are not sure about the right steps for using the Wizz Spreader, you can use the following instructions:
- Fill the spreader with enough chemicals or seeds.
- Pick a setting by turning the dial on the device
- Pull the trigger of the spreader and move around your garden or lawn
Scotts Wizz Spreader Is Not Working: How to Fix
Although the Wizz Spreader is well designed, it might develop a few issues. However, you can get things fixed by replacing the batteries or pulling out the attachment. Also, look out for loose or damaged wiring on the device.
If everything checks out, you will have to reach out to Scotts Customer Service. As with most brands, you can reach this service via mail or telephone.